Toddler Yogis Club
A lovely blend of breathing techniques, calm and gentle stretching and yoga movements alongside a weekly story or theme makes our Toddler Yogis club the perfect choice for little ones. These classes offer the opportunity for children to work alongside their grown up to build confidence in social settings as well as a healthy lifelong attitude towards exercise. Suitable for toddlers from 18 months to pre-school age (4 years).
Each session includes:
- Weekly theme or story - past stories include, Dear Zoo, We're Going On a Bear Hunt, Space, Superheroes, Farmyard Hullabaloo, Minibeasts Adventure, Frozen, Commotion in the Ocean, Peace at Last, Room on the Broom
- Songs and rhymes to help language development and communication skills
- Gentle Yoga moves for both parents and little ones together that strengthen and tone muscles and develop body and mind awareness and coordination, along with improving the quality of sleep!
- Breathing techniques and relaxation - each week will focus on a new breathing technique and relaxation that can encourage mindfulness and reduce tantrums
- Play/social time - a chance for little ones to connect with an activity related to the story or theme. This will offer the opportunity for both parents and little ones to socialise in small groups and build confidence.
Classes Available to Book